Saturday, February 17, 2018

A bit more from the upcoming book


The referee could not control it or get them to leave. They would just shove him away. Then, next thing you know there were several other wrestlers that had come from the dressing rooms and my father in the ring, trying to restore some kind of order. Bell still ringing. Things had gotten out of hand. There was pushing, pulling and shoving going on trying to pull everyone apart and at some point my father got shoved by Miller. He let that one slide. Heat of the battle. Then with the bell still ringing away, more wrestlers in the ring pushing, pulling and shoving, Miller turns around and shoves my father hard. Really intentional and much harder this time and I guess that was sorta a breaking point. If you knew my father you knew he always wore a suit for business and was very serious and professional about anything he did. When he threw his jacket off the crowd started going a bit crazy, the ring was full of guys and they ended up having to try and separate Miller and my father, Whew, what a night! Did not see that one coming.

No comments: